Friday, February 19, 2016

Animation made by Gimp!

This week we made an animation with Gimp if it wasn't obvious from the title. 

We learned about the basics of animation, mainly how to start doing them and how to actually save them and to be able to share them. We used the layers to make the actual animation, and then with the animation option we were able to see the end result, aside from being able to speed it up or down.


This was the animation I made:



Yeah, I don't have any imagination, but  I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. U are nota person you are a robot
    It is the best thing I have seenn
    OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is simple, but it is very well done. I appreciate the way you distorted the ball when it reaches the floor, and the way the ball slides.

    ReplyDelete