Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekly Post #2

Gif found in:http://www.la-coffee-melodie-suite.com/gif-image-slideshow.html




This week in Computing Class we started working on our next Gimp Lesson: decorating our high school.

Basically we were given an image of our high school from the exterior in which we were supposed to make a drawing and put it on the walls of the high school in a way that it actually makes it look natural. As of right now I still haven't finished, so I will post the end result next week (or at least I hope to).

We finished the week by sharing Gimp tricks to other classmates, I told the class how to undo or to redo your drawings (Control + Z for removing stuff, Control + Y for redoing stuff), for example.





I would like to try all of the tricks tomorrow, I just hope that I can remember all of them!

1 comment: